Thursday, August 5, 2010

Lessons Are Planned

Mary Engelbreit... because who can resist something so cute.

I was a little nervous about lesson planning for Allie's school year since I have never done anything like that before.  Once I got going, I got the hang of it pretty quickly though.  I decided to only plan the first semester for now to see if we are able to keep the pace that I have set for us or if we might need to add more to our daily lessons.  It was such a good feeling to get my lesson plans done... I feel ready to take on this huge task!

When I saw this little lesson plan book at Barnes & Noble I knew it was the one for me.  It says. "Anything Is Possible" on the front, and I think that I will officially claim that as our "school motto" this year.

"With man this is impossible, 
but with God all things are possible." 
Matthew 19:26

3 comments:

  1. I love your cute book and can't wait to follow your homeschooling adventures this year. I know it'll be a fun, rewarding, and challenging (in a good, growing way) year for both you and Allie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, I am so proud of you! You will be the perfect teacher for your Allie girl and for Jack and Cooper too when it's their day to be with you during school hours. God bless you and I will be checking up on your progress and smiling every day. I love you Sweet Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, this is great. You started the year off right with a cute planner - a woman after my own heart. :) Seriously, I pray this will be year of adventures in learning as the Lord unfolds His plans for you all. Allie is blessed and you are well equipped.

    ReplyDelete