Thursday, August 26, 2010

Traditional Smiley-Face Pancakes (Take 2)

Two posts back I mentioned that we had a failed-attempt at our traditional First Day Of School breakfast, so on the next morning we had a re-do.  Corey or I usually make the pancake faces for the kids, but this time I put the supplies on the table and let them at it...  Of course, that was fun for them, and it was fun for me to see them be so creative.

Jack made his smiley-face pancake with eyebrows & nostrils.  
That might be a first for the Powell Family.
~ the supplies ~
Cooper copied Jack's pancake... surprise, surprise.  

Here are a few other posts that I have written about our first days of school and our smiley-face pancakes.  It was fun for me to go back and read them and to see how much my little ones have grown.

1 comment: